A Retreat Program that will show you how to reduce reactivity and increase self compassion to live peace, every day.
Thursday, April 7 - Sunday, April 10
Harmony Lake Ranch Christmas Valley, Oregon www.harmonylakeranch.com
Change the way you interact with yourself and others, reducing conflict in your life as you increase health and wellbeing.Step back from your life as you know it for this deep dive. Discover the operating system that’s running in the background of your interactions. Return to your life with tools and practices you can implement immediately to interrupt your “auto-pilot” reactive moments. Give yourself a gift of time and space in Oregon’s high desert.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS: *Attention Training & Periods of Silence *S p a c e to Reset Neural Networks *Wisdom Sharing & Connection *Identifying Egoic Patterns & Harmonizing Energy *Options for Conscious Movement (i.e., yoga, hiking, dance, etc.)Facilitated by Regina Callahan and Barbara Veale Smith For more information and to register: please visit www.UndefendedHeart.org or www.TheHealersGathering.com/ everydaypeace. Cost: $450, includes tuition, food & lodging (shared dorm) Minimum 8 participants; maximum 12. Registration closes on March 7th. Participants will be accepted into the program beyond that date, only if space allows.
Our apologies... Registration is no longer available
Please read the following important information prior to registering:
- A $175 deposit is required to register.
- Total cost is $450 per person for shared dorm rooms inside. (Some private rooms for couples (with semi-private bathroom) may be available. Please contact us at time of registration if you're interested in a sharing a room.)
- An "early bird" discount of $45 will be subtracted from the balance due, for anyone registering prior to February 7th.
- Once you are registered, the balance of your payment will be due on March 7th. We will send you an email after you've registered, with additional details about paying your balance and what to bring to this event. Prior to March 7th, if your plans change and you are no longer able to attend, you may cancel your registration and your deposit will be refunded, less a $25 processing fee.
- Registration closes on March 7th. Minimum 8 participants; maximum 12. Participants will be accepted into the program beyond the close of registration on March 7th, only if space allows.
- Please contact us, if you have any questions about the registration process.